Friday, August 23, 2013

Grocery Shopping- Round 1!

Today we went to Wegmans to find some things that are not available at my local grocery store.  Grocery shopping went great! I found everything I had on my list... Once I got home things didn't go as planned.  The ground beef I was going to use for my first clean recipe wasn't any good. So I used ground turkey, turned out okay.  I think it would have been delicious with ground beef!  Lex seemed to like the burgers so I will take that as a half win!

Once the kiddos were in bed I attempted to make clean salsa... One word SPICY!!! I couldn't even eat it! I'm hoping that when Chris gets home in the morning he will know how to save it. (Edit- we saved it! Just added more tomatoes)


Other then that I bought the pot I need for canning and a recipe book I am looking forward to reading.   Oh, and I'm adding Cloth diapering to things I want to try! Call me crazy but I bought some today!

No comments:

Post a Comment