Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cloth Diapering- First Day Recap!

I wanted to share my thoughts after finishing my first day of cloth diapering so as my opinions evolve, everyone is up to date! 



I need more diapers... Stat! I bought 5 diapers and 10 inserts from a mama friend, not nearly enough.  With 5 I would have to do laundry at least every day or supplement with disposables. 

Poop?... I was nervous about my first poopy diaper, lets face it this is the least appealing thing about cloth diapering! But it was not bad at all, Hunter is at the stage where most of his poop is actually turd shape so none of the poop even ended up on the diaper it just rolled out when I pulled his diaper down. 

Cloth diapering is much more time consuming, at least right now it is.  I think the more I cloth diaper the better my system will be worked out the more efficient I will be. 

The brand diaper I am using right now is Coolababy. Hope this helps you guys! Let me know if you have any questions! 

1 comment: