Friday, September 6, 2013

Getting Organized!

I am pretty sure if I wasn't organized I would not survive day to day.  I came across free printables on diy home sweet home that I have been using and so far have been making my schedule easier.
 
 
I made the comment to Chris the other day that we needed to work on our budget, so I am adding that to my to do list. I've been reading up on Dave Ramsey's methods and he has some really good advice! Lot's of motivation to get out of debt and stay out of debt and live a financially free life.
 
So far emeals has been amazing! They send out a new meal plan every wednesday and as long as I can get to the grocery store (or Chris can, cough, cough) we are good to go.  Last night we had clean sloppy joes that were really good, only took 20 minutes to make and I had plenty of leftovers to bring to work today.
 
Being super busy and taking all of this on has its good days and its bad days. I was so excited to have a free night with my cousin, Mandy this past wednesday to find out the night before that Chris did a switch and had to work at 9p... I was heartbroken to say the least. Of course I held it in until the next day and then just cried all day but whatever.  I got that out of my system and now on to the next task. I just hope all this hard work on my end pays off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment